Transaction structuring and capital procurement
We assist our clients in attaining the most effective corporate structure, crafted in a way that optimally accommodates all stakeholders, and meets investor and lender expectations
Each transaction is unique, and as such, each transaction requires us to plan the project structure to meet the needs of the promoters, equity investors and capital providers. In addition, healthcare is a highly regulated environment where statutory bodies, healthcare authorities and regulators present another level of complexity in the transaction structuring. We help clients navigate this uniquely complex environment and structure transactions that address all stakeholder requirements.
What we do
- Statutory approval applications
- Operational and clinical brief – planning documents
- Concept designs – in conjunction with architects
- Corporate / ownership structure
- Capital and operational project budget / financial modelling
- Bankable business plan
- Investment memorandum
- Investor negotiations (doctors and others)
- Funder due diligence
Our client success stories
Our experience in the healthcare market combined with our expertise enables our clients to lead in their fields and capitalise on the delivery of quality healthcare.